Hello, my name is Yirun Jin. I’m 25 years old. My hometown is Shanghai, China. So, my native country is China as well. Definitely, my first language is Chinese. I’m also an international student. I have been in Canada for five years, I really like Canada which nice view, a nice river, and nice mountains. However, sometimes I feel bored and lonely because of my family in China. I’m a year 4 student, so this term is my last term in my college life. To ensure smooth graduation, I am in Vancouver, Canada now. My major in Uvic is economic, as I said, I’m year 4, so I will finish all courses after this term.

I’d like play any interesting things, so I have a lot of hobbies, like basketball, video game, swimming, and so on. Do any guys play lol or pubg, please contact me? I watch NBA usually, my favorite term is Lakers, the player is Kobe Bryant. But on January 26, 2020, Bryant was killed in a helicopter accident in Calabasas, California. He was only 41 years old. On April 5 of the same year, Bryant was officially elected to the Nai Smith Basketball Hall of Fame. RIP KOBE!!!

The world is becoming more and more technological every day. Multimedia has played such an important role in education. I think the future of education mainly comes from various media resources, so this is a very important course to learn.

I am so excited to meet everyone, hope everything well, and take care of everyone.