Mara Cox: thank you for your sharing. You can apply what edci335 has learned through your own actual operations. I think this is very good. And I totally agree with your point that “In the classroom, it is important that we take on this perspective where we recognize that we all need support in some way. This then helps us to help our learners in identifying and accessing the supports they need to be successful.” This can help us design courses and learning activities, identify obstacles that may hinder student success, and change or adjust plans to reduce these obstacles.

Haeleen Parmar post: thank you for your post. You picked a great TedTalk video. I also like to watch TedTalk, because I can learn a lot of knowledge from it. You let the students write journals and communicate with them in this way, I think it’s very good. Because you can know their inner thoughts through the journals of students and help them in time. TedTalk also has visual examples through audio delivery and also provides script recording. Through classroom activities that help “hands-on” learning, I think the video will be meaningful to all students.

Hey, Candice Shang, I really like how you understand and interpret the back-bike parts. I have the same feeling, he really changed bicycle riding into a new thing. When you look at the world from a different perspective, you will find it difficult to understand or be confused at first and see many aspects of the world. We can solve the problem in more than one way. The world is strange and weird, and there are many aspects and perspectives that we need to solve in different ways. Thank you for your sharing. It gave me a new way of thinking about the world and solving problems.

Hi Zihan Bai, thank you for your post. You have used one image to show the relationship between interaction w/peers, interaction w/content, and interaction w/instructor. From this image, we can know learning is very important because it is in the middle of this image. Everything needs learning. You have talked about students needs to learn something after watching videos, I totally agree with you, because when students after watching videos, they need some time to learn it and know it. The learning time after watching the video is very necessary.

Hi Capri, it is a nice post. I think art is an important skill for children to embrace and think openly. It is a tool for self-expression, and most students like it. There will always be children who do not believe that they are a good artist. This is a great way to show them that they may have some hidden talents. Will definitely use it in my classroom! I think it is very important and great that taking the notes and watching the video at the same time, when the student is learned something by video, and they can take some notes which they think it is important. This can strengthen the memory of students, and it is not easy to forget the new knowledge learned.

Hi Amy bai, I really like your post, cooperative learning & Visual art. You were talked about what is cooperative learning. I think Cooperative learning is a method of learning or working in groups to achieve the same goal. Students will communicate with each other to handle lecture courses. Every student needs to take on some responsibilities to help the group. And I also agree with you that cooperative learning can be hard for visual art depends on what is the project. Everyone has their own thinking and idea. However, cooperative learning can help students do step by step. And it also can make students brainstorm, the student may have more awesome ideas.