Thank you for sharing your interactive resource on Public Goods. I really like the topic you chose. Although it is a bit specific to students with economics backgrounds, you explain the lesson in a way that makes it accessible and comprehensible to others as well.
I like the overview part very much as it clearly describes what should be expected from this project and highlights critical elements. And I think it is great that you mentioned the learners’ group that this project is meant for.
As for technology choices, I like how you incorporate Twitter, which serves as a great tool for interactive learning. WordPress is also a helpful learning tool, However, it might be better to explain the application of WordPress in detail in the modules and assessment sections.
I like the layout of your learning modules. The three sections give students a clear image of the characteristics of public goods and lead them to explore each section in depth. I especially like the activity in the Non-rival section. The learning content and objectives are very clear and the discussion part is highly interactive. Even those who are less familiar with Microeconomics can understand the concept with the help of group members.
In addition, the learning materials in the other two sections facilitate learning to a large extent. The application of vivid images, animation, text, and subtitles cater to the various needs of learners, which also reflects your design for inclusion.
Overall, I like your learning activities, but you may consider explaining the concept of public goods before the defining characteristics. Some examples or interactive activities would be helpful as well.
I love the reflection questions in the assessment section. The open-ended questions provide more opportunities for students to exchange ideas and learn from each other and helps them develop critical thinking abilities.
Overall, I think this lesson plan is quite amazing and I would borrow ideas from in my own practice. Although there is still work to be done, it offers insights to others who were hoping to design an effective learning experience for students. I hope this feedback is helpful for you